Protection of personal data
The purpose of this statement is to illustrate how Pelletteria Ferrante S.r.l intends to use and protect the information you provide when you browse this site. Pelletteria Ferrante S.r.l is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We may ask you for some information through which you could be identified when using this site, and we want to give you the certainty that these will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Pelletteria Ferrante S.r.l can change the rules on the protection of personal data at any time. You can review changes by consulting this page.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- First name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information: postal code, tastes and interests
- Other relevant information to know the customer and / or promotions
- For the complete list of necessary cookies, please refer to the section dedicated to cookies.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We request this information to understand your needs, guarantee a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Keep internal accounting.
- Improve products and assistance.
- We periodically send promotional emails about new catalog products, special offers or other information that we believe you can find interesting, using the email address you provided.
- From time to time we use your information to conduct market research. We can contact you by email, telephone or fax. We can use your information to customize the site, in line with your interests.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your data. With the aim of preventing unauthorized access or communication, we have put in place physical, electronic and management procedures aimed at safeguarding and keeping in safety the data we have collected online.
A cookie is a small file that requires permission to be placed on your computer's hard disk. Once you have accepted, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic, or alerts you when you visit a particular site. Cookies authorize web applications to respond to them individually. The application can adapt its actions to your needs, using data on your preferences collected and stored. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages have been used. This helps us to analyze data about traffic on web pages, and to improve our site to make it closer to customer requests. We use this information solely for statistical analysis purposes, after which the data is removed from the system.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our site may contain links to other sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be careful because we do not guarantee control over this other site. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of the information you use while visiting such sites, which do not provide the same privacy statements. We recommend caution, and to view the privacy statements applicable to the sites in question.
CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can decide to restrict the set of your information, or its use in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the site, look for the box where you can click to indicate that you do not want your data to be used by anyone for direct marketing proposals.
- If you have previously agreed with us to use your personal data for direct marketing proposals, you can change your decision at any time by writing to us or sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or leave your personal information to third parties except with your permission, or if required by law. We may use your personal data to send promotional information about third parties that we consider interesting for you, with your explicit communication about it.
You can request details of personal information that we have kept in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003. In case you want a document copy of the information stored on you, we invite you to write to us at Isola 6, lot 601/602 Cis di Nola c.a.p 80035 Nola (na).
If you believe that some information about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or send us an email as soon as possible, at the address above. We will intervene promptly to correct incorrect information.
LIST OF COOKIES
The list below collects all the cookies we offer and the information contained within them.
||The association with your cart.
||Shows the category of information on the page, allowing you to show the pages faster.
||The items you have in the "Compare Products" list.
||Your favorite currency.
||Encrypted version of your customer ID.
||Indicator to understand if you are currently "logged in" in the store.
||Encrypted version of the customer group to which you belong.
||Stores the customer segment ID.
||A flag, indicating whether the caching function is disabled or not.
||Your session ID on the server.
||Allows guests to edit their orders
||The last category you visited.
||The most recent product you have viewed.
||Indicates if a new message has been received.
||Indicates whether a cache is allowed.
||Link to information about your cart, and to a visit history if you have requested it.
||The ID of your recent polls for our surveys.
||Information about your votes.
||The items you have recently compared.
||Information on the products you have sent via email to friends.
||The shop or language you have selected.
||Recently viewed products.
||An encrypted list of products added to your wish list.
||The number of items in your wishlist.